Buy What You Need
COMPETZ - Makes You Compete
ADVANCED BANK MANAGEMENT (ABM)
1. Systematic sampling requires ........... time and results in ......... cost than simple random sample method .
2. Market demand Curve obeys the .............
Answer : Law of Downward Sloping Demand
3. The yield of a 6 Year bond is 12% while that of 4 Year bond is 9%. What should be the yield on a 2- Year bond beginning from now ?
Answer : 18
(1+12%)^6 = (1+9%)^4 x (1+r)^2
4. Which sector is called the tertiary sector in India ?
Answer : Services
5. Who is considered as the father of Modern Economics ?
Answer : Adam Smith
BACK TO JAIIB AND CAIIB HOME PAGE
back to main home page
For any Queries : Feel Free to get in touch with us in the below -
Mail us at
COMPETZ@2022. All Rights Reserved.