In this question are given four statements followed by five conclusions, one of which deﬁnitely does not logically follow (or is not a possibility of occurrence) from the given statements. That conclusion is your answer.
(Note: You have to take the four given statements to be true).
=>All circles are spheres.
=>All spheres are rectangles. .
=>No rectangle is a pyramid.
=>No pyramid is a triangle.
1) At least some circles are pyramids.
2) All triangles being circles is a possibility.
3) All rectangles being triangles is a possibility.
4) At least some rectangles are circles.
5) No pyramid is a sphere. .