Direction : In the question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II . You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decided which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
(1) if only conclusion I follows.
(2) if only conclusion II follows.
(3) if either conclusion I or II follows.
(4) If neither conclusion I nor II follows.
(5) if both conclusions I and II follow.
=> Some places are cities.
=> Some villages are places.
=> Some places are cool.
I. Some villages being cool is a possibility.
II. Some villages are cities.
* For Solution, See the Video .....>>>