Directions: In the question below are given two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II . You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decided which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
(1) if only conclusion I follows.
(2) if only conclusion II follows.
(3) if either conclusion I or II follows.
(4) If neither conclusion I nor II follows.
(5) if both conclusions I and II follow
=> I. All film stars are playback singers.
=> II. All film directors are Film stars.
1.All film directors are playback singers.
2. Some film stars are film directors.
* For Solution, See the Video ....>>