1. ...... theories hold that the learner is passive in the process of learning.
a. Cognitive Theories b. Behaviourist Theories c. Organismic Theories d. Humanistic Theories Ans - b
2. Left hemisphere controls right side of body and controls all except one. Pick up the odd one.
a. Sequential ordering b. Complex motor sequences pattern c. Simultaneous d. Dominant Ans - c
3. Which theory of personality believes that the traits of a person which determine his personality and behavior, are basically inherent to a person.
a. Psycho-analytical theory b. Trait Theory c. Self concept theory d. Social learning theory Ans - b
4. ...... theory of personality believes that the personality development is more a result of social variables than biological factors.
a. Psycho-analytical theory b. Trait Theory c. Self concept theory d. Social learning theory Ans - d
5. Split brain (right vs left) psychology is closely related to ESB. Which of the following is controlled by the left side of the brain?
(i) speech, (ii) emotions, (iii) reading and writing a. Only (i) and (ii) b. Only (i) and (iii) c. Only (ii) and (iii) d. (i), (ii) and (iii) Ans - b
6. Union formations were seen in the ...... phase of development of HRM.
a. First phase b. Second Phase c. Third phase d. Unions have been present even before HRM came in to existence Ans - a
7. A sales man in a shop showed a suit piece and told the customer that the cloth is very good, but costly. He was using which of the following transaction:
a. Duplex b. Angular c. Complementary d. None of the above Ans - b
8. A prominent politician was heard saying that that people state was incapable of joining the army. He was ......
a. Stereotyping b. Projecting c. Hallucinating d. All of the above Ans - a
9. Demand Schedule is the relationship between ......
(i) Price, (ii) Demand, (iii) Quantity bought a. Only (i) and (ii) b. Only (i) and (iii) c. Only (ii) and (iii) d. (i), (ii) and (iii) Ans - b
10. Which of the following statements are correct?
(i) Human wants are unlimited, (ii) Means to satisfy human wants are unlimited, (iii) Means or resources have alternative uses a. Only (i) and (ii) b. Only (i) and (iii) c. Only (ii) and (iii) d. (i), (ii) and (iii) Ans - b
11. According to Eric Berne, there are typically ... types of ego states in transactional analysis.
a. 3 b. 4 c. 5 d. 6 Ans - a
12. One's belief about who is responsible for the event in one's life refers to...
a. Adult ego state b. change catalyst c. personal efficacy d. Locus of Control Ans – d
13. Which stage of career roles signifies the beginning of complex functions ?
a. Apprentice b. colleague c. Mentors d. Sponsors Ans – c
14. Mr. XYZ is working as GM of ABC co. He is trustworthy, open to other's ideas, accept suggestions, have better self awareness, received feedback from others and make more and more disclosures. He will come in which stage of self awareness? a. ARENA b. BLIND c. CLOSED d. BLIND Ans - a
15. The concept of hawthorne studies was given by...
a. Fredrick taylor b. Charles c. Elton Mayo d. Peter Druker Ans - c
16. Who had not contributed much towards the dimensions of Motivation ?
a. Chris Argyris b. Henry Fayal c. Elton Mayo d. Abraham Maslow Ans – b
17. The parent ego state can be further classified into ...... categories according to Eric Berne.
a. 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. 5 Ans - a
18. ......... is learning for growth of the individual not related to a specific present or future job.
a. Training b. Education c. Development d. Motivation Ans - c
19. Inner self of self development concept signifies. Pick up the odd one.
a. Behaviour pattern b. Values and other psychological factor c. Strength and weakness d. Individual identity and physical features Ans – d
20. Adjusting one with the team expectations and norms comes under which stage of group formation and group behaviour. a. Forming (Awareness) b. Storming (Conflict) c. Norming (Cooperation) d. Conforming (Adjustment) Ans : d