Questions and Answers with Explanation
1. The value of (0.96)3 - (0.1)3 / (0.96)2 + 0.096 + (0.1)2 is:
2. The ratio between the length and the breadth of a rectangular park is 3 : 2. If a man cycling along the boundary of the park at the speed of 12 km/hr completes one round in 8 minutes, then the area of the park (in sq. m) is:
3. The cost price of 20 articles is the same as the selling price of x articles. If the profit is 25%, then the value of x is:
4. What should come in place of both x in the equation x/ Sq. root of 128 = Sq. root 162/ x .
5. The sum of ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 50 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
6. The banker's discount on Rs. 1600 at 15% Per Annum is the same as true discount on Rs. 1680 for the same time and at the same rate. The time is:
7. A bag contains 2 red, 3 green and 2 blue balls. Two balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that none of the balls drawn is blue?
8. If log 2 = 0.3010 and log 3 = 0.4771, the value of log5 512 is:
9.There are two examinations rooms A and B. If 10 students are sent from A to B, then the number of students in each room is the same. If 20 candidates are sent from B to A, then the number of students in A is double the number of students in B. The number of students in room A is:
10. In a shower, 5 cm of rain falls. The volume of water that falls on 1.5 hectares of ground is: