Questions and Answers with Explanation
1. In how many ways can the letters of the word 'LEADER' be arranged?
2. If 20% of a = b, then b% of 20 is the same as:
3. The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 8.30, is:
4. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be:
5. In one hour, a boat goes 11 km/hr along the stream and 5 km/hr against the stream. The speed of the boat in still water (in km/hr) is:
6. What decimal of an hour is a second ?
7. An error 2% in excess is made while measuring the side of a square.The percentage of error in the calculated area of the square is:
8. Alfred buys an old scooter for Rs. 4700 and spends Rs. 800 on its repairs. If he sells the scooter for Rs. 5800, his gain percent is:
9. The cube root of .000216 is:
10.Father is aged three times more than his son Ronit. After 8 years,he would be two and a half times of Ronit's age. After further 8 years, how many times would he be of Ronit's age?