Questions and Answers with Explanation
1. The value of 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 + 0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02 / 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 + 0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 is:
2. The least perfect square, which is divisible by each of 21, 36 and 66 is:
3.The banker's gain of a certain sum due 2 years hence at 10% per annum is Rs. 24. The present worth is:
4. The price of 10 chairs is equal to that of 4 tables. The price of 15 chairs and 2 tables together is Rs. 4000. The total price of 12 chairs and 3 tables is:
5. If one-third of one-fourth of a number is 15, then three-tenth of that number is:
6. Three times the first of three consecutive odd integers is 3 more than twice the third. The third integer is:
7. 4 men and 6 women can complete a work in 8 days, while 3 men and 7 women can complete it in 10 days. In how many days will 10 women complete it?
8. (243)n/5 x 32n + 1 / 9n x 3n - 1 = ?
9. Pipes A and B can fill a tank in 5 and 6 hours respectively. Pipe C can empty it in 12 hours. If all the three pipes are opened together, then the tank will be filled in:
10.From a group of 7 men and 6 women, five persons are to be selected to form a committee so that at least 3 men are there on the committee. In how many ways can it be done?