Questions and Answers with Explanation
1. A and B can do a job together in 7 days. A is 13/4 times as efficient as B. The same job can be done by A alone in :
2. 10 women can complete a work in 7 days and 10 children take 14 days to complete the work. How many days will 5 women and 10 children take to complete the work?
3.If x = 3 + 22, then the value of x - 1 is:
4. Rs. 9800 are invested partly in 9% stock at 75 and 10% stock at 80 to have equal amount of incomes. The investment in 9% stock is:
5. A pump can fill a tank with water in 2 hours. Because of a leak, it took 2 hours to fill the tank. The leak can drain all the water of the tank in:
6. In how many ways can the letters of the word 'LEADER' be arranged?
7. If 20% of a = b, then b% of 20 is the same as:
8. The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 8.30, is:
9. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be:
10. In one hour, a boat goes 11 km/hr along the stream and 5 km/hr against the stream. The speed of the boat in still water (in km/hr) is: