CONCEPT OF VEDIC MATHEMATICS
- Bases are starting with 1 and followed by any number of 0's.
- Eg: 10, 100 and so on ...
- A base number should not have any other digit at the starting except 1 and it should be followed only by 0's .
•Two numbers which when added with each other results in next nearest base called Complements of each other.
• Formula :
• " All from 9 and last Digit From 10 "
The above formula can be used in :
=> Subtraction of a number from its base
=> Subtraction of a number from its bigger base
=> Subtraction of a number from multiple bases ( split base)
- When two numbers are multiplied , any one of them is the multiplicand and the other is the multiplier.
- Eg. 23 x 99 and so on .....
- Type I : Multiplicand digits = Multiplier digits
- Formula : For LHS - " By one less than one before " means subtract one from the multiplicand and For RHS - Write the complement of the multiplicand by using the formula " All from 9 and Last digit from 10 ."